- Product Brands
- ZERO CHARGE™
- ESD Tester & Measurement
- A-375 Pocket Resistivity Meter
||A-375 Pocket Resistivity Meter
The A-375 Measures Both Surface Resistivity and Resistance to Ground In One
A-375 id the first commercially available instrument that makes
static testing twice as easy.
- It's compact and portable. Measuring only 3.8 inches
by 2.4 inches 1.3 inches.
- The A-375 is deigned to provide fast and repeatable
measurements of conductive work surface, floors, static dissipative
mats and other static control devices in a production environment.
- It has automatic ranging from 10(e5) ohms per square
to 10(e10) with an accuracy of ±1/2 decade.
- The A-375 utilizes the ASTM recommended electrode
parallel bars sensing probe for measurements. There are no cables or
probes adjust. Uses 9 volt battery.
- Measures both surface resistivity and resistance to ground.
- Easy to use - no cable or probes to adjust.
- Wide range of direct readings in ohms per square for surface
resistivity measurement and in ohms for resistance to ground.
- Utilizes widely accepted parallel bars as sensing element.
- Portable - uses 9-volt battery.
- Range: Automatic from 10(e5) ohms per square to
10(e10) per square for surface resistivity and 10(e5) to 10(e10) ohms for
resistance to ground.
- Accuracy: ± 1 Decade
- Electrode Configuration: Utilizes parallel bars
- Display: LED's - one per decade
- Power: Utilizes a 9 volt battery. Battery Life
over 40 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 3.8 inches by 2.4 inches by 1.3
For Surface Resistivity Readings: Place the meter on
the surface being tested and press the center button labeled Test. If the LED labeled
10(e5) is illuminated, the surface under test has a surface resistivity of 10(e5) ohms
per square or less. If the LED labeled 10(e10) is illuminated, the surface under test
has a surface resistivity of 10(e10) ohms per square or greater. (Be sure the ground
wire is not connected through the ground jack when surface resistivity measurements.)
For resistance To Ground Readings: Place the meter on
the surface being tested. Connect the meter to a know ground through the ground jack.
When the ground wire is connected through the ground jack, the meter will not measure
surface resistivity. Press the center button labeled Test and the illuminated LED will
indicate the resistance 10(e5) ohms or less. If the LED labeled 10(e10) is illuminated
the resistance to ground of the surface under test is 10(e10) ohms or more.