Fully-loaded with advanced features
- Newly developed capacity-coupled electrode needles provide excellent ion balance and high-speed static elimination.
- Highly reliable piezoelectric AC pulse system guarantees optimum ion balance.
- Compact and space-saving design makes it perfect for attachment to cell production workbenches.
- LED meter displays the operating fan speed, which can be fine-tuned by the continuously variable control screw.
Designed for maximum safety and ease of maintenance
- Its low-voltage 24V DC power supply minimizes electrical leakage and interference with nearby devices.
- An easy to attach and remove front cover. (The front cover is fixed to the unit with shipping screws prior to use.)
- The unit automatically turns the power off when the front cover is removed.
- The electrode needle unit can be detached together with its front cover allows for easier maintenance. This allows the user to clean the electrode needles without contaminating the work environment.
- Warning LED indicator notifies you when the fan stops or abnormally high voltage is detected.
- This unit incorporates an accumulative operation timer. It notifies the user for regular needle cleaning every 200 hours. (The timer function can be turned off.)
Installing CF-30 to the top of the cell production workbench to ensure a static-free work space
Installing CF-30 to the machinery to remove unwanted static charge from parts and work pieces in production.
|Ion generation method||High voltage DC corona discharge|
|Applied voltage||3.5 kVAC|
|Input voltage||DC24V ± 5% 600 mA (max)|
|Dimensions||H130×W310×D150 mm : stand included|
|Fan speed||1.583/min (at max. ariflow)|
|Noise emission||51.2 dBA (measured 1 m from device at max. airflow)|
|Ozone generation||Less than 0.05ppm (Measured at 50mm)|
|Working ambient Temperature/humidity||0 - 40 °C / 35 - 65%RH (No dewing/freezing)|
|Distance from target area||150 - 900mm|
|Decay time||Please refer to the performance chart|
|Ion balance||Within ±5V (Measured before shipping, Measured distance: 300mm)|
|Alert warnings||High voltage stoppage(Red LED) Fan lock stoppage (All fan-speed LEDs blink)|
|Protective functions||Monitoring function against fan stoppage Automatic shutoff against abnormally high voltage Automatic shutoff when the front cover is removed Cleaning timer function|
|Replacement unit||Front cover w/electrode needles (CF-30H), Filter (CF-30F)|
Static erasing performance
Ion balance: Within ±5 V; Decay time: 1.4 sec or less
Static erasing area
|Power Supply Transformer
|Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 1.2 A
Output: 24 VDC, 1.5A
|CF-30||The Cross-Flow Fan||Get quote|
Get quote - Special Order. Please e-mail or fax at 570.842.4290 for pricing.