In normal air blow, static electricity is generated between air and the tray because of friction. This static electricity prevents dust removal. The charged foreign matter adheres to other parts, which may lead to re-contamination or secondary contamination.
- The compact integral unit is ideal for cell production or cramped places.
- A photoelectric sensor controls the air blower making it possible to operate with one hand, whereby boosting efficiency.
- The air blow time can be adjusted between 0.5 and 5 seconds. (Initial setting is 3 seconds.)
- Hood opening: W330×H150mm (W330×H240mm: when the sectional acrylic window is open)
- Installed with a small powerful ionizer (static electricity eraser) with mini fan type, SDJ-08.
The IPC20-E exhausts foreign matter through a pin spot nozzle in the static electricity removal space. The exhausted foreign matter is collected by a small dust collector so that you can keep your workplace clean.
Ion-cleansing of products (removing static electricity and dust), Removal of static electricity and dust before silk-screening, Cleansing of circuit boards, Removal/attachment of liquid crystal film, Removal of static electricity and dust from resin-made products, The final ionizing and dusting off before the packing process.
|INPUT VOLTAGE||Single-phase AC100V (50/60Hz)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||70 W (50Hz) / 75 W (60Hz)|
|CURRENT CONSUMPTION||0.42 A (50Hz) / 0.4 A (60Hz)|
|DUST COLLECTION METHOD||Cylindrical Cartridge Filter|
|DUST COLLECTION AIRFLOW||1.6m3/min (50Hz) / 2.0 m3/min (60Hz)|
|STATIC PRESSURE||0.35kPa (50Hz) / 0.50kPa (60Hz)|
CONTROLLED AIR SPEED
|0.8m/sec (50Hz) / 1.0m/sec (60Hz)|
|DUST COLLECTION CAPACITY||0.5 L|
|DUST COLLECTOR OUTPUT||50 W|
|AIR PRESSURE||0.4~0.7MPa (Use clean air)|
|AIR HOSE||Ø6 × Ø4mm|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE RANGE||0 ~ +40 °C|
|WORKING HUMIDITY RANGE||20 ~ 80%RH|
|NOISE||56dB (A) (50Hz) / 58dB (A) (60Hz)|
|ACCESSORIES||SDJ-08 × 1, AD24-IT-EX ADAPTER Adjuster × 1|
* Domestic model also available as IPC-20 with an input power supply of 100 VAC. Please inquire at time of order.
|IPC20-E||Ion Parts Cleaner, Small desktop type for cell-production units||Get quote|
Get quote - Special Order. Please e-mail or fax at 570.842.4290 for pricing.