X-FineRework-L6 Series Rework System for Large Boards
X-FineRework-L6 is a Unique, Modular Digital PID Control SMT Rework/Repair System with a Pre-heater. This new generation system offers precise and accurate monitoring of process temperatures at a working point on a PCB. Also, allows pre-setting of exact temperature of air stream at the end of Hot Air Tool, Hot Air Pencil Nozzles and at a tip of Soldering Iron. Board Holder with X and Y micrometer adjustments and precision rotation stage allows fine alignment of a component with the corresponding land pattern on the board. The accuracy is achieved by a unique feature, user adjustable offset, which compensates for differences in PCBs' being reworked (dual or multi-layer, high and low mass) in case of pre-heater settings, and differences in tips or nozzles in case of soldering iron tip and hot air stream temperature settings.
The unique, high performance of the unit is possible due to use of the newest microprocessor technology and thorough programming of all control and monitoring functions combined with PID temperature control of all heaters.
- Designed for Lead Free.
- Programming updates via direct connection to PC using USB port.
- Programmable in five zones (top heater) and simultaneously in five zones from the bottom (pre-heaters).
- Air Volume Control of the Pre-heaters (User setting from the front panel).
- Accurate and precise temperature settings and monitoring at the working point on the board:
- State of the art microprocessor technology,
- PID control of all heaters (accuracy and extended heaters' life)
- User-adjustable offsets for pre-heater and soldering tools
- Digital display of settings and actual parameters on front panels.
- Repeatability of the process from board to board (digital storage of profiles and settings).
- Large area board holder with precise micrometer adjustments in X and Y axis, which accommodates boards up to 14" wide
- Enhanced alignment of a part with pads on a board with precise rotation of a top hot air/gas tool, which is mounted in a fine adjustment rotation stage.
- Programmable time/temperature settings (profiling with cool mode and profile storage)
- Ease of use. Rework process controlled by Focus"X" control panel.
- Both Focus"X" and X-1003 can be used as independent Rework Systems.
- Large selection of standard, lightweight nozzles. Custom nozzles are available upon request.
- Fully antistatic. Supplied with ESD grounding wire and a wrist strap
- Built-in Hot Air Pencil/Iron and Vacuum Pick-up Tool.
- Self-contained air and vacuum sources.
- Solid and strong metal (not plastic) construction guaranteeing long service life.
- Compatibility with all X-KAR Brand Rework Attachments and Accessories (XIL-2 High Intensity, long life Illumination System, XHT-1P Small Handle Hot Air Tool, XmP-1S Micro Print Head Set, XK-AL Series Holders with Auto Lift at the end of reflow cycle, etc.).
For Large Boards and with Base Containing Hot Air Pencil, Iron and Vacuum Pick-up
|Please Choose base combination, which BEST suites your needs and budget||
||Tool Stand with up/down Z axis movement||High Intensity, long life Illumination System|
|with precise rotation, and Auto Lift||with precise rotation|
|What it Contains||FOCUS"X1"||X-1003||XU-6||XK-3AL||XK-3||XIL-2|
All systems additionally include:
- Nozzle #107 - Nozzle XNB-27x27 for BGA225 Component
- XCB-1R - Cord connecting Focus "X" with Pre-heater Based Rework System SMT-SerwiCE or Preheaters X-1000 Series.
If you need any other, not listed combination, please contact either the distributor or factory direct at: email@example.com. We will certainly accommodate you and give you what you really need.
Please note that all X-KAR Subsystems are interchangeable. You will be able to add later any other subsystem if you needed. E.g. Use XK-4 instead of XK-2 or change manual lift for Auto-lift or interchange SMT-ServiCE with X-1001 Pre-heater etc.
Optional and absolutely recommended accessories:
- XFR-Commander Control Software which brings X-FineRework to another level
- X485-USB Converter A Converter which allows for connection of FOCUS "X" and SMT-ServiCE to a PC (Desktop or Laptop) to upgrade Firmware (if needed) and to control and program entire system from a PC.
|X-FineRework-6L-AL-IL -115V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3AL, XIL-2) Input Voltage: 110-120V AC||
|X-FineRework-6L-AL-IL -220V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3AL, XIL-2) Input Voltage: 220-240V AC||Get quote|
|X-FineRework-6L-AL -115V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3AL) Input Voltage: 110-120V AC||
|X-FineRework-6L-AL -220V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3AL) Input Voltage: 220-240V AC||Get quote|
|X-FineRework-6L-IL -115V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3, XIL-2) Input Voltage: 110-120V AC||
|X-FineRework-6L-IL -220V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3, XIL-2) Input Voltage: 220-240V AC||Get quote|
|X-FineRework-6L -115V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3) Input Voltage: 110-120V AC||
|X-FineRework-6L -220V||SMT Rework System (FOCUS"X1", X-1003, XU-6, XK-3) Input Voltage: 220-240V AC||
Get quote - Special Order. Please e-mail or fax at 570.842.4290 for pricing.