The network cable tester is a small hand-held cable tester,
which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the
integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cables.
- Test device used with UTP ( Un-shielded Twisted Pair) and STP (
Shielded Twisted Pair) wiring.
- Check continuity and configuration of wire with un-shielded and
shielded module plugs.
- Tests open circuits, shorts circuits, missed-wires, reversals and
- Shield detection which is used for testing cable's
- Main unit and one remote allow you to test T568A, T568B,10Base-T,
and Token ring systems.
- Quickly Debug and identify which cable pairs have a specific
- 6 volt battery is installed in the main tester (Remote unit is
- Battery low indicator.
- Cable length: Min: 0.4 m, Max: over 200m
- Size: L x W x H: 125 x 55 x 30 mm
- Weight: 125 g.